Installing A 20 Dollar Rear View Mirror Back Up Camera System - PakTune.pk
Published: 1 year ago By: Scotty Kilmer
By: Scotty KilmerPublished: 1 year ago
5, 194 Likes 336 Dislikes
Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 48 years, shows how you can put a rear view mirror back up camera system on your car. And the whole kit costs less than 20 dollars on amazon. Yes, I'm not making this up, and it actually works quite well.
Things I used in this video:
1. New version of Rearview Mirror Monitor: http://amzn.to/2noBjlQ
2. Wireless AV transmitter: http://amzn.to/2iEdN2N
3. Circuit Tester: http://amzn.to/2jGzITr
4. Common Sense
5. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
6. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
7. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
8. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
9. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the newest repair video every week.
And remember, every TUESDAY I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel on YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: http://www.paktune.pk/watch/yQtdBelbqdg
Also check out another new Video: "Make Your Car Run Better With A Little Spray Cleaner"